From February to October inclusive, the museum is open by reservation for children and adults groups of children every day, including Tuesday.
The Museum is open to all:
• in June, on Saturdays and Sundays from 14:30 to 17:30
• in July and August, daily from 14h30 to 18h
• in September, Saturdays and Sundays from 14:30 to 17:30
• the Easter weekend, Ascension and Pentecost
The guided tour is available on request outside of opening days, including Tuesday, except December and January.
How to come to the museum
The Laduz Museum is within 150 km of Paris, near the town of Auxerre. Located on the Paris-Lyon highway, the Museum of Laduz is a step on your vacation road, near Chablis and Vézelay…
GPS coordinates of the museum: 47.88278 ° N 3.418894 ° E
It is very easy to reach the Museum of Laduz, near Auxerre in Burgundy.
- Leave the motorway A6 (Paris-Lyon) to outputs 18 Joigny-Toucy or Auxerre 19 North.
- 150 km of Paris and Dijon – 80 km from Troyes
- 10 min A6 exit Auxerre Joigny or north.
- 15 min of Auxerre and Joigny
- 4 km Aillant sur Tholon
Individual and family tickets
- Full price: € 8
- Reduced price: € 5 (students, unemployed, + 11 year old)
- Child: € 3 (children 4 to 11 years)
- Free for children under 4 years
Daily – on bookings (except December and January) for adults groups
- Museum tour for adult group: 6 € from 15 people + guide package 40 € per group
- Museum tour for small group of adults: 7 € from 8 people + guide package 40 € per group
Daily – on bookings (except December and January) for children groups
- Highchool groups: 5 € per package teen + guide € 40 per group
- School groups, primary schools and kindergartens: € 3 + € 40 per guide package group
- Guided Tour + Wood Toys Workshop: find all the information here
Home and gift shop, sale of postcards, souvenirs, books on folk art …
Large, easy access parking, opposite to the Museum.
To contact us send a message to the Museum of Laduz
Musée des Arts Populaires
22 Rue du Monceau
Le Musée est ouvert à tous:
• en Juin, les samedis et dimanches de 14h30 à 17h30
• en Juillet et Août, tous les jours de 14h30 à 18h
• en Septembre, les samedis et dimanches de 14h30 à 17h30
• les week-ends de Pâques et de la Pentecôte
La visite est possible sur demande en dehors des jours d’ouverture, mardis compris, sauf en décembre et janvier.
Téléphone & email
Téléphone : 06.76.21.32.61
Téléphone fixe : 03 86 73 70 08