You’re a teacher? From kindergarten to higher education, the Museum of Laduz guides you to prepare a visit or a class lesson, to accompany your students to be advised individually in a class project.
The themes are many, they can inspire
- a heritage class,
- a route of discovery
- a visit, whether or not coupled with
- a workshop for creating wooden toys
- or a painting workshop
Download presentation folders (in French so far):
Since 1986, the Laduz Museum welcomes groups. The Museum offers:
- support tailored to the visit, several guides are available for large groups.
- a gift shop where visitors can choose souvenirs, postcards, specialized books.
- the large garden and terrace where guests can relax, refresh, a drink, a pancake, a snack.
works councils of Burgundy regions, Ile-de-France, Champagne, Center or beyond, the Museum of Laduz offers tickets to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, as well as places for family activities , workshops and internships. In the program:
Visiting family or friends of the Museum:
- 10 permanent collections,
- 2 temporary exhibitions,
- 4 buildings
- over 100,000 objects,
- bookshop & boutique
- Workshop “Creating wooden toys”
- Workshop “Painting”
- Stage “Fixed under vere”
- Stage “Textile Art”